WELCOME TO SAKHIYA SKIN CLINIC – HAIR TRANSPLANT
A hair transplant is a procedure in which a dermatologist / plastic surgeon moves hair to a bald of the head. The surgeon usually moves hair from the back or side of the head to the front or top of the head. Hair transplant typically occurs in a clinic.
Genetics accounts for the majority of a alopecia (baldness) cases. The remaining cases are due to a variety of factors, including diet, stress, illness and medications. Getting a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self confidence.
Good candidates for hair transplant include:
- Men with male-pattern baldness.
- Women with thinning hair
- Anyone who has lost hair from burn or scalp injury.
- A permanent solution transplanted hairs are naturally to DHT, which means the transplanted hairs will continue to grow.
- A simple, safe outpatient procedure the entire procedure usually takes between two and eight hours and patients usually experience minimal discomfort.
- Natural results the results of surgical hair transplant look natural because it’s your own growing hair.